This web site uses 'cookies' own and third parties to provide a better user experience and service. To browse or use our services, you accept the use we make of the 'cookies'. However, you can change the setting of 'cookies' at any time.
WHAT IS A 'COOKIE'?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and stored on the user's terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, tablet, etc.. These files allow the web site to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful to personalize your content. The cookies have an important role to improve the experience of using the web.
HOW TO USE THE 'COOKIES'?
By browsing this website you are accepting that you can install cookies on your machine and let us know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of web.
- The 'login' user to keep the session active on the web.
- The format of the preferred web access from mobile devices.
- Latest searches over the web services and data customization services.
- Information about the ads that are displayed to the user.
- Information from surveys in which the user has participated.
- Data connection to social networks for users accessing your Facebook or Twitter user.
TYPES OF 'COOKIES' USED
This website uses both temporary cookies of session and persistent cookies. The cookies store session data only when the user accesses the web and permanent cookies stored data from the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session. According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is treated, the web can be used:
1. Technical 'Cookies'
Are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of the various options or services it there. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted web parts, remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features during the navigation and store content for broadcast video or sound.
2. Customized 'Cookies'
Are those that allow users to access the service with some general features predefined in your terminal or the user defined. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the design of selected content, terminal geolocation and locale where you can access the service.
3. Advertising 'Cookies'
Are those that enable the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. Allow to adapt the content of advertising for it to be relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
4. Statistical analysis 'Cookies'
Are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of these sites, in order to make improvements in service depending on usage data users do.
5. Third-party 'Cookies'
On some web pages you can install cookies allow third party to manage and improve the services offered. Such as statistical services of Google Analytics and Comscore.
¿CÓMO ADMINISTRAR LAS 'COOKIES' EN EL NAVEGADOR?
HOW TO MANAGEMENT 'COOKIES' INTO YOUR WEB BROWSER?
The user has the option to allow, block or remove installed cookies on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your terminal:
To set the permissions related to cookies in the browser Google Chrome:
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Configuration.
- Click at Show Advanced Options.
- Into the section called 'Privacity' click in the button Content settings.
- Into the section of 'Cookies' you can configure the options.
To set the permissions related to cookies in the browser Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the panel called Privacity.
- In this option you can choose 'Use custom settings for browsing history' to set the options.
To set the permissions related to cookies in the browser Internet Explorer 9 y/o superior:
- At the top of the window of Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu.
- Select the tab called Security and use the option 'Delete Browsing History' to remove the 'cookies'. Check the box 'Cookies' and then click on Remove.
- Select the tab of Security and access to Configuration. Move the slider to the top to block all cookies or totally down to allow all cookies. After that, click on Accept.